Back to job search
Technical Recruitment Consultant - Derry
|Contact name:||Recruiter Group|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 6991666|
|Published:||4 days ago|
|Expiry date:||25 Jun 2023 11:59|
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
The primary responsibility of this position is to source suitable candidates for client projects. The recruitment consultant is responsible for assessing the individual requirements of each role and submitting suitable candidates to the client for review. This is a very interactive role and strong communications skills are key.
Role & Duties
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Managing offers and candidate onboarding
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates for the technology sector
- Prescreening and interview candidates
- Conducting aftercare and performing compliance checks
- Using social media and digital channels for candidate and client attraction
- Organizing candidate interviews
- Strong recruitment experience ideally within an engineering or other technical environment.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business, or a technical discipline and at least 3-5 years recruitment experience.
- Strong understanding of the various engineering disciplines.
- Enjoys building client relationships
- Target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and planning.
If you feel like you fit the above description please apply with your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential call to discuss the role.
- Medical SHO - Nationwide - Ireland 2023
Job location: Dublin City Job salary: €€46,000 - 63,000
Seeking applications for Medical SHO's – Nation...
- Locum Pharmacist - Galway
Job location: Galway Job salary: €Negotiable
Locum Pharmacist opportunity available in Galwa...
- Supervising Pharmacist North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: €€75,000 - 90,000
Fusion is recruiting for a Supervising Pharmaci...