Back to job search
Technical Recruitment Consultant
|Contact name:||Recruiter Group|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 6991666|
|Published:||5 days ago|
|Expiry date:||24 Jun 2023 11:59|
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruitment Consultant.
The primary responsibility of this position is to source suitable candidates for client projects. The recruitment consultant is responsible for assessing the individual requirements of each role and submitting suitable candidates to the client for review. This is a very interactive role and strong communications skills are key.
Role & Duties
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Managing offers and candidate onboarding
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates for the technology sector
- Prescreening and interview candidates
- Conducting aftercare and performing compliance checks
- Using social media and digital channels for candidate and client attraction
- Organizing candidate interviews
- Strong recruitment experience ideally within an engineering or other technical environment.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business, or a technical discipline and at least 3-5 years recruitment experience.
- Strong understanding of the various engineering disciplines.
- Enjoys building client relationships
- Target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and planning.
If you feel like you fit the above description please apply with your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential call to discuss the role.
- Consultant Physician in Medicine - Ireland
Job location: Waterford Job salary: €€156,000 - 190,000
Consultant Physician in Medicine - Waterford, I...
- Consultant Radiologist - Interventional Radiology
Job location: Waterford Job salary: €€150,000 - 190,000
We are currently recruiting a Consultant Radiol...
- Support Pharmacist Wicklow
Job location: Wicklow Job salary: €€65,000 - 75,000
Fusion is currently recruiting for a Support Ph...