|Salary:||€€62,000 - 80,000|
|Contact name:||Hospital.ie Doctors|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 5549699|
|Published:||6 days ago|
|Expiry date:||19 Oct 2023 11:59|
We are noticing an increased demand for SHO & Registrar doctors across all specialities for a number of public & private hospitals throughout Ireland.
I have posts available for immediate start and for 2023.
To be considered for these posts, you must have the following criteria:
- Hold a valid Irish Medical Council Registration
- You will need to have passed either IELTS or OET Exams ( if applicable ) – the two accepted standards are IELTS overall band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B Overall.
- You will also need to have proven experience in your field of expertise and/or relevant membership exams.
If you are a doctor who meets all of the above requirements, please apply online today and I will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
- Supervising Pharmacist Cork
Job location: Cork Job salary: €€75,000 - 90,000
Our client is recruiting for a Supervising Phar...
- NCHD Orthopaedic Surgery - 2024 Intake
Job location: Galway Job salary: €€58,000 - 85,000
NCHDs in Orthopaedic Surgery for 2024 IntakeEss...
- Pharmacy Technician Kildare
Job location: Kildare Job salary: €€30,000 - 35,000
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Phar...