|Published:||about 2 months ago|
|Expiry date:||28 April 2021|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our pharmacy recruitment team where you will be responsible for ensuring that we provide a credible, efficient and effective recruitment service. In this role you will provide expertise and guidance to our clients ensuring a first-class end to end candidate and hiring manager experience.
This is a fast paced and high performing environment where you will be given the autonomy to truly partner your with your clients and canddiates and make a real difference.
• Working in partnership with clients and candidates to understand the demand for current and future requirements and creating recruitment plans to source the best talent for the business. This will require a thorough understanding of the vision, challenges and changes to the Healthcare, Pharmacy and Retail business.
• Ensuring robust talent pipelines that will satisfy the future business strategy, allowing top talent to be readily available to the business at all times. Using your expertise of the market for talent to shape and work with recruitment marketing team to generate and deliver relevant attraction campaigns and develop short and long term plans
• Maintaining a mind-set of continuous improvement where essential projects are highlighted and delivered to the highest standard to enhance the recruitment process and candidate journey
• Acting as a brand ambassador across all social media channels raising the profile of the business functions along with project management of social campaigns.
• Taking a client-led approach in all recruitment activity, ensuring that as a business we give an exceptional experience to all of our candidates at each stage of the recruitment process. This will involve preparing candidates for interview, giving and receiving feedback and negotiating successful offers
• Working in collaboration with client Hiring Managers to ensure that we deliver a strong end-to-end service and provides recommendations and solutions for continuous improvement.
• Pro-actively working in partnership with the research and campaign team to define their key focus and priorities and provides support and expertise in ensuring there is a seamless flow throughout the candidate journey from resourcing through to the hiring manager.
A bit about you…
• Knowledge of recruitment attraction strategies, including social media and campaign management. You can demonstrate experience of using these techniques to deliver great talent pipeline strategies and keep warm methods
• Experience in a fast-paced agency recruitment team delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines ideally within an environment that is pro-active sourcing led
• Work in partnership with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and build strong working relationships. You’ll be hands on in setting timescales and proactively managing the recruitment lifecycle to achieve SLAs
• Experience of interviewing and selection design
• Experience in the use of social media in recruitment and an awareness of the benefits that the digital world brings in terms of recruitment and a desire to explore this arena to support the recruitment strategy
• Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
• Great time management / planning and organising skills
- Medical Recruitment Consultant - General Practice
Job location: Dublin
HighlightsAcquire a warm desk and generate bill...
- Recruitment Consultant
Job location: Dublin
Job briefWe are looking for a Recruiter with f...
- Medical Recruiter
Job location: Republic of Ireland
Medical Recruiter required for a leading docto...