|Salary:||€€58,000 - 85,000|
|Contact name:||Hospital.ie Doctors|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 5549699|
|Published:||5 days ago|
|Expiry date:||16 Oct 2023 11:59|
Registrar Medical Oncology - Accepting Applications
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified doctor to progress your career.
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* IELTS/OET - If required
We look forward to hearing from you:
– Please apply with your CV for further details –
-- Medical Doctor Jobs Available across Ireland and multiple specialties for Senior House Officer, Registrar, Senior Registrar, and Consultant Grades --
- Pharmacy Technician Donegal
Job location: Donegal Job salary: €€30,000 - 35,000
We are currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Tech...
- Liaison Psychiatry Registrars
Job location: Cork Job salary: €Negotiable
Seeking applications from Registrars in Liaison...
- Pharmacist - Clare
Job location: Shannon Job salary: €Negotiable
Community Pharmacist opportunity available in C...