|Salary:||€€58,000 - 85,000|
|Contact name:||Hospital.ie Doctors|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 5549699|
|Published:||2 days ago|
|Expiry date:||19 Oct 2023 11:59|
Registrar Medical Oncology - Accepting Applications
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified doctor to progress your career.
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* IELTS/OET - If required
We look forward to hearing from you:
– Please apply with your CV for further details –
-- Medical Doctor Jobs Available across Ireland and multiple specialties for Senior House Officer, Registrar, Senior Registrar, and Consultant Grades --
- Obstetrics Gynaecology - NCHD - 2024 intake
Job location: Portlaoise Job salary: €Negotiable
Registrars & SHO's in Obstetrics & Gyna...
- Medical Registrars - Sligo
Job location: Sligo Job salary: €Negotiable
Currently accepting applications for Medical Re...
- Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: €Negotiable
Consultant Child & Adolescent PsychiatristC...