Back to job search
|Contact name:||Fiona Coyle Lava|
|Contact phone:||+353 (0)1 6991411|
|Published:||26 days ago|
|Expiry date:||04 Jun 2023 11:59|
Our client is recruiting for a General Manager for a Hospitality Venue in Dublin City Centre
- Manage and lead hospitality of the venue to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
- Develop the product, service and the long-term strategic direction of the venue
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to increase revenue, private events and retention of existing clients
- Ensure guests are dealt with in a professional manner and with a high level of customer service
- Ensure a high standard of presentation and cleanliness of the department
- Manage site visits
- Manage private events from query, site visit to execution
- Facilitate special requests and VIP events
- Management of budgets/costs in areas of responsibility
- To manage and oversee the maintenance of databases and correspondence with all clients.
- Menu development in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Manage, train and develop a team of managers, supervisors and employees
- Previous hospitality management experience, similar venue would be ideal but would consider hotel/restaurant background or similar industry
- 3rd Level Hospitality qualification desirable
- Good business acumen
- Strategically focused and experience developing a product/venue
- Excellent communication skills – looking for someone with a strong personality who can deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional people management skills and the ability to develop the team
- Consultant Physician in Medicine - Ireland
Job location: Waterford Job salary: €€156,000 - 190,000
Consultant Physician in Medicine - Waterford, I...
- Consultant Radiologist - Interventional Radiology
Job location: Waterford Job salary: €€150,000 - 190,000
We are currently recruiting a Consultant Radiol...
- Support Pharmacist Wicklow
Job location: Wicklow Job salary: €€65,000 - 75,000
Fusion is currently recruiting for a Support Ph...